Did Somebody say father's day?!
How is it Father’s Day ALREADY?!
Did anybody else blink and find that it’s suddenly mid-June? Once again, Father’s Day has snuck up on many of us, BUT we’ve got you covered for unique gifts!
Dads can be challenging to buy for. They seem to have everything, and don’t often talk about things that they’d like (at least in Jennelle’s case). There are the usual ‘go-to’ gifts (coffee/tea, chocolate, tools), but why not mix it up this year and find an exceptionally unique, handmade treasure for those Father figures in your life?
Here’s a little gift inspiration for you; we’re open every day leading up to Sunday, so there’s still lots of time to scoop the perfect little something:
Left to right:
- Art & Soul Creative Co. (Vancouver, BC) – Adorably ‘punny’ cards for all occasions!
- Wingnut Whimsy (Summerland, BC) – Incredibly unique metal sculptures sure to make Dad smile.
- Watson Wood Art (Nanaimo, BC) – Gorgeous hand burned wooden bookmarks.
- Milk Jar Candle Co. (Calgary, AB) – Coconut Soy candles with a delightful twist! Guys LOVE this Suede scent!
- Tiny Cat Pottery (Kelowna, BC) – Stunning mountain mugs that will hold jussssst the right amount of coffee...
- Buck Naked Soap Co. (Cambridge, ON) – Delicious smelling soaps that he’s sure to love!
Check out more gift ideas for Dad here on our ‘Gifts for Dad’ page.
Thank you for shopping locally!