Mother's Day is Upon Us...
PSA: Mother's Day is on Sunday, May 8th!
Every year this special day sneaks up on me, no matter how hard I try! If you're like myself, you're looking for something extra special and unique to spoil your Mom with. After 35 years (in my case) of Mother's Days gone by, it can be a bit tricky to find that perfect gift that you haven't already given her...
SO, we're here to help! Remind the Mama figures in your life how much you love them with a handmade Canadian treasure from our little local shop this year, located in the heart of the beautiful Pandosy Village.
Tap into some Mother's Day gift inspiration with our gift guide gallery below:
Left to right:
- Adorable art cards from Art + Soul Creative Co. (Vancouver, BC) - Moms love cards! Make her smile with the cute image, and tug on her heart strings with your own written message inside.
- Gorgeous silver jewelry from Umlaut Jewellery (Vancouver, BC) - Moulded from real foraged plants, these sterling silver pieces are so special and unique... Just like Mom!
- Nature inspired cups by Okanagan Clay Company (Oyama, BC) - Give the gift of cozy with one of these heart mountain mugs that will surely have Mom thinking of you while she enjoys her favorite tea or coffee.
- Stunning crystal encrusted mug by Breath of Joy Pottery (Kelowna, BC) - Seriously unique, seriously stunning! Those eclectic Moms out there fall in love HARD with these beauties!
- Whimsical stained glass plant stakes from Pixie Dust Designs (Vancouver, BC) - Does your Mom love her plant babies almost as much as you? Feed her jungle vibes with these glass and metal plant adornments that simply stick into the soil of her favorite plants.
- Decadently delightful 'Bouquet' candles from White Aura Candles (Vancouver/Kelowna, BC) - Wow Mom with one of these limited edition candles just for Mother's Day! They smell amazing and are topped with real rose quartz crystals, flower petals, and sparkles. Amazing!
- Handpainted plant pots from Cass Paul Collective (Kelowna, BC) - More options for the plant lovin' Moms out there! These vessels are truly one-of-a-kind and are like owning an original painting... In pot form.
- Beautifully detailed succulent garden soy candles from Soy & Melt (Kelowna, BC) - Too pretty to burn, these succulent-inspired soy candles are gorgeous and perfect to adorn your Mom's favorite spaces with! Available in Cherry Blossom or Warm Vanilla fragrances. Each candle is made by hand, so again, uniquely amazing.
- Lovely botanical jewelry from Flora and Forest (Kelowna, BC) - Your Mom can wear a piece of the Okanagan with her always, with one of these pressed flower or foliage pieces! The Artist forages for the botanicals and lovingly encases them within food safe resin. Stunning!
- Colorful and cool needle felted pin cushions from Rare Bird Art Studio (Kelowna, BC) - Elevate Mom's sewing experience with one of these mixed media pin cushions created from wool and repurposed tea cups.
Check out more ideas for Mom here on our curated 'Gifts for Mom' page.
We hope you find the perfect little something for that special lady in your life!